Covid 19 Update
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Once you arrive at our office, please remain in your car and call us. At that time, we will ask a series of questions that are required by the CDC and the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners. Our office staff will then communicate with you that it is your turn to enter the office. Once you enter, we will take your temperature. If your temperature is greater than 99.5, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Please remember that no guests will be allowed in the office during your visit. We will not be using the reception area until we are given the clearance from the State Board. The exception is for 1 parent who is accompanying a minor child.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
- We are always converting to a new practice management software. The new software is cloud based and will allow for more efficiency for you and us. You may receive an email to access your patient portal. You will be able to update your information, as well as, sign necessary documents.